Monday 22 February 2021

Do I Need to Update My Estate Plan When I Move to Texas?

If you are planning a move to Texas or have recently arrived to the state, updating your estate plan is an important item to add to your to-do list. Legal requirements related to estate planning vary by state and ensuring that these differences do no not catch you by surprise is crucial. Marital Property Rules […]

The post Do I Need to Update My Estate Plan When I Move to Texas? first appeared on Hailey-Petty Law Firm, PLLC.

source https://haileypettylaw.com/do-i-need-to-update-my-estate-plan-when-i-move-to-texas/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=do-i-need-to-update-my-estate-plan-when-i-move-to-texas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Estate Planning Updates: It’s Time for a Little Spring Cleaning

Now that tax season is over, it’s time to turn our attention to getting organized and making updates to our estate plans. Estate planning up...